Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First post on this fucking blog

Hey. It's Sam. Dian said we should start blogging for cash. We have been having a hard time paying for rent because I don't have a job. I hate jobs. If I'm going to show up somewhere everyday, there better be booze. My last job was at a supermarket. I stole a lot of stuff. I got fired for drinking cough syrup and falling asleep in the ham section of the freezer. My spit froze to the metal and they had to have rescue workers come help me. They cut the freezer up with the jaws of life and I took a whole section of freezer attached to my lip out into the sun to melt off. It worked, but when I went back in, my boss fired me. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack, he was really yelling so loud and spit was coming out of his mouth. When he went into the employee break room to get my backpack, I stole his laptop and ran out the front. The backpack was worthless.

That's really the last time I try and work for my father. He makes me so angry. At least I have this laptop and I can get my blog on about it now. I need 45 dollars. So, if you're reading this, send me 45 dollars. I blog on the honor system so if your cheating me out of money, I'll find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment