Thursday, February 11, 2010

My fish, my dish

So Dian ate some of my fish last night. I'm pissed because I brought it home from an exclusive dinner party and was planning on giving it to some neighborhood cats. I use fish to train them. I have them trained to sit outside of Dian's room and fight. It keeps him up all night. I think that's fucking hilarious. But now he ate my fish, so I can't train the cats to mess with him. He also left my fish dish in the sink without washing it. I just went up to his room, filled the dish with meat and left it under his bathroom sink. It will rot in a few days and he'll think his bathroom stinks because of him. One time I secretly hollowed out all of our oreo cookies and replaced the filling with that orajel stuff that makes your mouth numb. He started crying because he thought his mouth was broken. It was awesome. -sam

No comments:

Post a Comment